Monday, August 1, 2011

Solution To Tuesday Nights Zumba Class *Read Below*

I just talked to Kelley of Zumba Bumba, I've been with her since I started taking Zumba and still go to her. She's amazing!! She has offered anyone that was coming to my class at the German Hall to come to Francis Farm for Zumba. I will be teaching it along with Kelley. It's still free to first timers and $5.00 for those who have been coming to my Zumba class. Francis Farm is located at 27 Francis Farm Road Rehoboth, Ma. and the class will be from 7-8pm. I know this might be a bit far for some of you but this is just one time until we can start next week the 9th in Pawtucket. Also we are starting at 7pm so that gives everyone time to get there. Hope to see you there. It's a great space and we will be bringing it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment